Business Area: Technical Services
Place of Work: Knowsley
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carry out routine maintenance work at Flogas storage depots
- Carry out maintenance and inspection work on industrial customer LPG plants
- Carry out on site installations of pipework, pumps, vaporisers and auxiliary equipment at customer sites
- Assist with prefabrication work and vaporiser assembly at Knowsley
What do we want from you?
- LPG experience is preferable, and able to demonstrate ability to work hands on
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines and work overtime as required Self-motivating and resourceful to overcome problems as they arise.
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Highly motivated
- A knowledge of LPG in both liquid and vapour phase and safe working practices
- Ability to read both GA and Isometric plant layout drawings
- A working knowledge of pipework assembly's
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description