Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: MGS Willand
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include; To safely carry out deliveries / collections of FMG Gas products in accordance with FMG procedures, policies and practises.
What do we want from you?
· To drive safely and in full compliance with the Highway Code and other relevant legislation.
· To protect the reputation of FMG by driving courteously and with regard for other road users at all times.
· To maintain a driving license as required by law for the type of vehicle driven.
· To comply with maximum weight limits applicable to each individual vehicle driven and ensure load safety.
· To have knowledge of CDG regulations that govern the cylinders carried.
· To have GMP / GDP awareness.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description