Accounts payable administrator
Business Area: Finance
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
Principle responsibilities are reporting to the all: Processing of Supplier invoices/credits, raising of supplier payments either via Bacs, Cheque or Faster payment, Statement reconciliations, Payment allocation, Processing of Expenses, GRNI review and liaising with internal and external customers. Reporting to the Accounts payable Senior Administrator
What do we want from you?
• Have previous experience in an Accounts Payable Administrative position
• Always have a flexible working approach and be able to convey a positive attitude to staff and customers
• Ability to learn new systems
• Can work on own initiative
• Prioritise work effectively to meet different business requirements, works to tight deadlines
• Has a high attention to detail and able to identify inaccuracies effectively
• Works well within a team and provides support to others while sharing knowledge
• Have good interpersonal skills and possess the ability to present and communicate at all levels of the business, including board level
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel and Word
• Excellent communications and customer service skills (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of personal expense claim management
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description