Tank Refurbishment Operative
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Staveley
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
• De-gassing of vessels
• Purging of vessels
• De-valving of vessels
• Transportation of vessels around site using FLT and site based hiab
• Loading & unloading vessels using FLT and site based hiab
• Shotblasting and / or other suitable surface preparation of vessels – manual operation in purpose built booth
• Paint spraying of vessels – manual operation in purpose built booth
• Re-valving and pressure testing of vessels
• Ultrasonic inspection of vessels
• Assisting as required in with building of automotive fuel dispensing units
• Any other duties and tasks as deemed appropriate
What do we want from you?
• GSCE Maths and English Grade C or above
• Ability to behave in a responsible manner in a safety critical environment
• Visual acuity to the required standard, corrected with prescription lenses if necessary
Counter Balance & Semi all-terrain FLT Licenses Preferred.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description