Corporate Support Team Manager
Business Area: Sales and Marketing
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
The Corporate Support Team Manager will strive to deliver the efficient running of the Corporate Support function for the sales and national accounts teams, driving performance through excellent internal and external customer service, identifying opportunities to add value to the business through efficient support of our national cylinder, bulk clients and sales force
What do we want from you?
• Motivate, coach and develop all team members. Conduct regular one to one’s, coaching and feedback and side by side monitoring
• Identify knowledge and skills gaps and work alongside the Head of Corporate Support to ensure that training is delivered to the team
• Ongoing evaluation against agreed objectives
• Demonstrate an ability to engage with all members of the team
• Support the Head of Corporate Support to deliver business objectives
• Identify improvements in current processes to support the development of the customer service delivery
• Regular KPI reporting for National Customers and volume reporting
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description