Distribution Coordinator - Outbound
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and we have more than 35 years’ experience in providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. Join us, and you’ll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
· Creation of forward planned schedules based on understanding of customer demand
· Work closely with forecasting/capacity planning team to build future plans for growth
· Liaise with Fulfilment Coordinator’s to assist with the effective in day management of drivers.
· Ensure that business rules within the system allow for optimal route creation
· Collaborate with operational teams to create achievable routes
· Identifying new ways to optimise vehicles & drivers to improve customer service and controlling cost.
· Proactively looking at continually improving processes and supporting systems
What do we want from you?
· Experience of working within a multi-drop transport planning role
· Understanding of Route & scheduling software
· High level of IT literacy, in particular Microsoft Excel
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Proficient in decision making on day to day basis
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Overtime required including weekends.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description