Business Area: Finance
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Taking ownership and pursuing overdue debt on a portfolio of accounts
- Entering meter reads provided and correcting any estimated invoices raised
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Liaison with other departments to resolve queries and disputes causing payment delays
- Arranging disconnections as a last resort
- Passing debts for in-house legal recovery
- Weekly account reconciliations to minimize unallocated cash
- Completing tasks in a timely manner in accordance with set deadlines
What do we want from you?
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service, time management and telephone skills
- Strong negotiator and query resolution ability
- Able to make decisions within designated agreed levels of authority
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description