Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Carlisle
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
• Daily vehicle checks and complies with Flogas operating procedures
• Re-fuelling the vehicle once-twice a day, depending on non-long-haul driving
• Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures.
• Making deliveries at customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
• Overtime when required
• Working Week Mon– Sun
What do we want from you?
• Must hold an LGV Class 2 Licence
• Possess an ADR in Class 2 and in Tanks
• Driver qualification card (DCPC)
• Must be committed to provide excellent customer service
• Hard working
• Honest and Trust worthy
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description