Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Witney
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
• Completion of scheduled plant checks and effective defect reporting.
• Ensuring all depot stocks meets with supply & demand
• Supervise in the loading and unloading of all depot vehicle’s
• Be active in the reporting of ‘near misses’
• Complying to Flogas Operating Procedures and Works Instructions
What do we want from you?
• Experience of safe handling and storage of dangerous goods
• Counterbalance Fork-Lift truck licence (if not full training will be provided)
• Full Driving licence
• Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
• Have a positive attitude towards Health & Safety
• Able to multitask effectively
• Able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
• Able to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
• Be able to handle heavy objects
• Reliable and a good timekeeper
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description