Installation & Maintenance Planner
Business Area: Technical Services
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and we have more than 35 years’ experience in providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. Join us, and you’ll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
The main purpose of this role is to effectively manage new and existing installations, while maintaining a statutory maintenance program utilising internal and external resources. To effectively liaise with Team members and other Departments within Flogas relating to any installations issues. To assist with the administration of the installation and upgrade of Bulk LPG sites, whilst maintaining a good working relationship between the customer and Flogas UK Ltd.
What do we want from you?
• Competent telephone skills
• Good organisational skills
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate to Flogas employees on all levels
• Be able to communicate with customers directly, handle and champion any issues that might arise
• Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages
• Be able to work outside normal working hours, when the business requires
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description