Cylinder Driver (Class 2)
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Birmingham
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
• Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
• Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
• Meet Flogas driver performance standards
• Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
• Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
What do we want from you?
• Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) Licence
• Possess an ADR in ‘Packages’ with minimum Class 2 gasses (Tanks advantageous)
• Driver qualification card (DCPC)
• Be committed to provide excellent customer service
• Be reliable, flexible and hard working
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description