C & I Technician
Business Area: Technical Services
Place of Work: Field Based
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
Reporting into the Electrical Manager, the C&I Technician will be responsible for maintaining the business plant control systems and the interactions between systems processes.
What do we want from you?
• Siemens TIA Portal knowledge;
• SCADA and DCS Knowledge advantageous;
• Time served apprentice;
• Knowledge of process communications including MODBUS, Profi-bus and Profi-net;
• Control lifecycle experience;
• Document creation (Functional Design Specification (FDS), User Requirements Specification (URS); and
• Process Safety knowledge/qualification
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description