Finance Analyst - Operations
Business Area: Finance
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
• Prepare various standard workings and journals at month end, e.g. accruals and prepayments.
• Review key items of capex during month end
• Assist with cost centre reviews during month end preparation
• Assist with month end reporting of overheads and capital expenditure
• Assist in supporting budget holders and depot managers in understanding their costs, challenging them where appropriate
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting overheads
• Identify opportunities for additional overhead analysis
What do we want from you?
• Qualified - CIMA or ACCA
• Strong IT skills including Excel
• The a
bility to liaise with stakeholders at all levels including non-financial people around the business
Investigative approach to work
• Ability to spot opportunities for continuous process improvement
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly on Flogas@omnirms.com
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description