Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Sittingbourne
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
Reporting into the site manager, you will be responsible for the general administrative duties within the site
office to ensure the timely and efficient administration of all customer orders and paperwork.
What do we want from you?
• Have previous administration experience
• Be proficient with all aspects of Microsoft office programs including Outlook, Word & Excel
• Be able to work on own initiative
• Work within strict deadlines and effectively prioritise workload to meet changing business
• Possess strong attention to detail and be able to identify inaccuracies effectively and in a timely
• Convey a positive attitude to staff and customers at all times.
• Have good interpersonal skills, and able communicate to staff & customers on all levels
• Work well in a team and provide support to others
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and be willing to work additional hours during busy
periods to meet seasonal demands
• ADR licence and FLT licence would be an advantage but not essential
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description