Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Newport
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
Reporting into the site manager, you will be responsible for the general administrative duties within the site office to ensure the timely and efficient administration of all customer orders and paperwork.
What do we want from you?
General day to day office duties, including data entry
• Looking after the sales counter and serving customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Providing administration support to customer accounts
• Updating the system and completing spreadsheets as required
• Handling customer service queries
• Raising & processing invoices
• Some weekend working is required
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description