Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Swansea
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
• General day to day office duties, including data entry
• Looking after the sales counter and serving customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Providing administration support to customer accounts
• Updating the system and completing spreadsheets as required
• Handling customer service queries
What do we want from you?
• Have previous administration experience
• Be proficient with all aspects of Microsoft office programs including Outlook, Word & Excel
• Be able to work on own initiative
• Work within strict deadlines and effectively prioritise workload to meet changing business requirements
• Possess strong attention to detail and be able to identify inaccuracies effectively and in a timely manner
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description