Area Sales Manager - Cylinder
Business Area: Sales and Marketing
Place of Work: Field Based
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
The jobholder must possess a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to ensure that key targets are achieved.
To grow and retain regional accounts within a specific post code region, working as part of a larger regional team. Along with retention, the other primary aspect of this role is to gain new end user cylinder business. To understand existing depot and dealer distribution areas and look at any potential consolidation of the existing cylinder distribution and route to market network within specified criteria.
What do we want from you?
• Professional sales person
• Able to uncover potential new business, discover customers’ needs and provide the right solution
• Proven track record of sales success within a solution based sales environment
• Good questioning and listening skills
• Able to demonstrate the features and benefits to a customer
• Able to demonstrate ability to work to set KPIs and targets
• Experience of working within a professional customer focused environment
• Proven experience of working in a fast paced field sales environment
• High level of IT literacy, in particular Microsoft Excel, Office, Power Point
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to understand financial data and propose financial solutions
• High level of numeracy
• Committed, persuasive and personable
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to learn new skills and accept new challenges
• Have excellent time management skills
• Ability to present at all levels within a business
• Ability to coordinate and adapt approach to differing stakeholders within a business, both internally and externally
• A team player
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description