Area Sales Manager
Business Area: Sales and Marketing
Place of Work: Field Based
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
You will be responsible for developing sales and profit in your area by converting leads generated by the telesales team and facilitate them changing across to LPG. You will create further opportunities through building relationships with developers, installers, while at the same time effectively managing your pipeline.
You will need to have the passion to demonstrate excellent selling skills, with an ambition to regularly exceed sales targets. You will need to be a strong communicator with a flexible approach to working both on your own and as part of a team, sharing skills and knowledge.
What do we want from you?
• As part of the National sales team you will be responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of your territory through effective signing of new business.
• You will be securing new business through identified Installers and contractors and leads that are sent via our internal sales team.
• Ensure customer service excellence is delivered always.
• Produce key reports to analyse performance and identify gaps in the market
• Selling to end users mainly in the domestic sector
• Build and lead cross functional
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description