Area Sales Manager
Business Area: Sales and Marketing
Place of Work: Field Based
Contract Type: Permanent
As the business continues to move forward and expand, there is an increased need for well planned and executed approaches to sales. This role requires the ability to provide considered and innovative solutions to meet our customer’s needs, alongside developing and expanding the existing customer base. This role represents an opportunity to join a forward-thinking business within a growing industry and the success of this role will have a significant impact on the company’s profitability. This role will be part of a wider team of Area Cylinder Sales Managers. The jobholder must possess a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to ensure that key targets are achieved.
- Achieve set KPI’s & and sales targets which incorporates new business and retention (expected activity mix of 20% existing business, 80% new.
- To maximize margin/volume growth via depot with agreed depot plans. This would include, but not be restricted to, the understanding of where to deploy assets and generate the greatest ROI.
- Work with both regional sales and operational managers in achieving margin and volume targets through agreed focused marketing and retention plans.
- Focus on new business whilst ensuring the renewal and retention of existing accounts (Expected mix of work should be 20% existing and 80% new business)
- Selling to end users mainly in the commercial sector
- Professional salesperson
- Able to identify potential new business, understand customers’ needs and propose the right solution
- Proven track record of sales success within a solution-based sales environment
- Experience of working within a professional customer focused environment
- Ability to coordinate and adapt approach to differing stakeholders within a business, both internally and externally
Flogas Britain is one of the largest LPG suppliers in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution, and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description