Assistant Site Manager
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Witney
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for delivering safety and compliance, and effectively manage all aspects relating to people, assets, processes and performance associated with the site.
What do we want from you?
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health & Safety
• Knowledge of working to Health & Safety and employment law good practice
• Computer literate, including competence in Outlook, Word & Excel
• Able to schedule multiple tasks effectively
• Able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
• Able to demonstrate effective communication with customers and colleagues at all levels
• Able to show effective management of people and problems
• Professional and conducts themselves with integrity and honesty at all times
• Prepared to work flexibly to accommodate seasonal influences
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description