Assistant Site Manager
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Wrexham
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
Reporting to the site manager, you will be responsible for delivering safety and compliance, and effectively
managing all aspects relating to people, assets, processes and performance related to the site.
What do we want from you?
• Demonstrate a positive attitude towards Health & Safety
• Knowledge of working to Health & Safety and employment law good practice
• Multi task effectively
• Demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
• Effectively communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
• Able to show effective management of people and problems
• Professional and conducts themselves with integrity and honesty at all times
• Computer literate, including competence in Outlook, Word and Excel
• Able to demonstrate commercial awareness (in management of margins and volumes)
• Be reliable and flexible to accommodate seasonal influences
• Experienced in customer service, providing great service and resolving customer issues
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description