Salary: OTE £41,900 per annum (£31,400 per annum + Overtime rate)
Hours: Contracted to 45 hours per week
Benefits - £1000 Attendance Bonus + £500 Winter Tonnage Bonus, Private Healthcare Plan, Retail and Hospitality Discounts
Place of Work: Immingham
Are you looking to use your Class 1, ADR driving skills? In a role where you get to realise your love of driving every day? In this Barrel Driver role, you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills and abilities, driving Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) in bulk, to homes and businesses. What you are delivering truly makes a difference to our customers and because of the range of customers we have, no two days are the same. As a Barrel Driver for Flogas you will work within a fantastic team, who support and help each other every day, whilst also being able to work independently driving your vehicle. It’s the perfect combination of autonomy and teamwork. Training and development is important to Flogas and opportunities are there for you to develop your driving skills and potentially progress if desired.
- Loading your vehicle in the refinery and delivering to Flogas or customer premises
- Driving a Class 1 vehicle in accordance with ADR standards
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Driving safely and considerately
- Carrying out daily vehicle inspections
- Remaining flexible to drive other vehicles if needed
- Working hours ensuring you have a work/life balance - nights out may occasionally be required
- Annual business performance bonus
- £45 night out allowance
- £25 safe parking and meal allowance
- Driver of the Year awards – recognising our great drivers
- 33 days paid holiday with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days extra leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service payment x4 of annual salary
- Nationwide discounts for gym membership / restaurants / hotels / retail etc
- ADR refresher course every 5 years (if applicable)
- 35 hours free CPC training
- High quality PPE
- Digital tachograph card
- Hold a Cat C+E (HGV Class 1) licence along with an ADR licence (tanks and packages)
- Experienced in driving articulated vehicles
- Understanding of driver’s hours and tachograph regulations
- Willingness to listen and learn and ask for help if needed
- Driving safely at all time
- Excellent communication skills
If you enjoy driving and want to work for a company interested in you and your development within a great team, then apply now or contact the recruitment team to find out more.
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) who have more than 35 years’ experience providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. It is a highly successful business that places its people at the heart of the organisation Join us, and you’ll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.
At Flogas we are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring our colleagues feel engaged, motivated and proud to work for Flogas.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description