Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: Leicester (Syston)
Hours: contracted to 37.5 hours per week
Flogas Britain Ltd is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their Finance team in Leicester. The principal function of the role is to provide financial, commercial, and strategic support to the sales and commercial business units to ensure optimum margin performance and sales volume growth. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a qualified candidate with experience of commercial finance management.
• Directly support the sales team in various areas of day-to-day activity; for example new customer agreement, re-sign reviews and asset allocations.
• Lead relevant profit improvement projects
• Help develop, produce and review KPIs and financial information to ensure that we are consistently improving our performance.
• To highlight underperforming areas of the business (internally or external markets) and to support sales management to ensure that appropriate performance plans are put in place.
• Strong background in managing internal stakeholders
• Ability to work on multiple projects at anyone time
• Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• Proactive work ethic
• Able to commute across multiple internal departments
• Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays with the opportunity to purchase up to an additional 5 extra days
• Access to dedicated benefits site offering hundreds of discounts scheme & cashback at retailers/restaurants
• Death in Service
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 24/7 free and confidential support and assistant line
• Health Plans and Wellbeing Support
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) who have more than 35 years’ experience providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. It is a highly successful business that places its people at the heart of the organisation.
Join us, and you’ll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.
At Flogas we are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring our colleagues feel engaged, motivated and proud to work for Flogas.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description