Corporate Support Administrator
Business Area: Finance
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
The corporate support administrator will be responsible for providing regional administration support to the Flogas sales teams, ensuring commercial customers are onboarded accurately and efficiently onto the Codas ERP system and requested admin tasks are completed & processed accurately to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will also include processing orders, handling telephone calls and dealing with enquiries from our key account customers, along with day to day office tasks
What do we want from you?
• Works accurately and with attention to detail
• Works well in a team and provides support to others.
• Results driven, able to meet individual and departmental objectives.
• Have good interpersonal skills, and able to confidently communicate to staff & customers on all levels.
• Ability to learn new systems.
• Be able to work on own initiative.
• Prioritises work effectively to meet different business requirements.
• Work under tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
• Works with integrity in the best interest of both customer and company
• Excellent customer service, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with all aspects of Microsoft office programs including Word, Outlook & Excel
• Previous experience of customer service and query resolution within a fast paced team
• Always have a flexible working approach and be able to convey a positive attitude to staff and customers.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
• Excellent communications and customer service skills (written and verbal)
• Have previous experience within a utility business, in an administrative position
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of Flogas Britain departments processes
• Good understanding of Codas including its multiple screens and “tasking” capabilities as well as it’s reporting capabilities.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description