Business Area: Sales and Marketing
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
This is a new team reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader and based in our contact centre at our Head Office in Syston, Leicester, the purpose of this role is to collect debt in a professional and timely manner from domestic customers, whilst also supporting the contact centre managing customer enquires
What do we want from you?
• Managing outbound campaigns to take ownership for pursuing overdue debt on a portfolio of accounts
• Authorising release of orders where credit limits have been exceeded or accounts have been placed “on stop” (in accordance with pre-determined guidelines)
• Requesting credit limit increases where appropriate
• Liaise with other departments to resolve queries and disputes causing payment delays
• Weekly account reconciliations to minimize unallocated cash
• Working on exceeded credit limit and on manual stops reports
• Completing tasks in a timely manner in accordance with set deadlines
• Calculating and discussing the benefits of Direct Debits and verbal set up this facility with the associated administration
• Dealing with a high volume of inbound and outbound calls which will include Customer Service calls as well as credit control calls during our winter months
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description