Business Area: Sales and Marketing
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
This is a new team reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader and based in our contact centre at our Head Office in Syston, Leicester, the purpose of this role is to collect debt in a professional and timely manner from domestic customers, whilst also supporting the contact centre managing customer enquires
What do we want from you?
• Credit Control – debt chasing experience is essential to this role
• Excellent customer service, time management and telephone skills
• Experience of dealing with a high volume of customer accounts and associated call volume
• Strong negotiator and query resolution ability
• Ability to make decisions within designated agreed levels of authority
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description