Customer Experience Advisor
Business Area: Sales and Marketing
Customer Experience Advisor
Starting salary of £20,000 rising to £21,500 + Bonus (£1,800 per annum) + Overtime
Full Time and Part Time hours available
Our Customer Experience Advisor team, based in Leicester, go beyond your typical customer service roles. We make a difference every day, with every call for our customers, by ensuring they are able access the energy they need in their homes or places of work. No call or communication is the same and we work with our customers to offer support and advice; and we are empowered to make decisions and solve problems. We don’t just follow a script; we answer each call and email on its own merit and manage each customer’s own individual needs and challenges. And this is also how we work as a team. We support each other and work together to deliver a truly exceptional service.
In return we are rewarded with training and development that helps us develop our careers and skills.
As a Customer Experience Advisor you are the first point of contact for our customers and you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
- Handling questions about gas delivery through to helping make payments and identifying opportunities where you can add value by providing additional services
- Investigating issues and challenges for customers and taking ownership for solving problems
- Liaising with internal Flogas departments
- Managing your own day and ensuring you are organising and prioritising your own time
- Remaining resilient when dealing with challenging customers and situations
- Working with your team and helping each other when needed
We have fantastic training and supportive managers, and who you are is more important than what you’ve done. We’re keen to hear from you, if you are looking to work in a customer orientated role and:
• Have experience in a role that involves you working with customers, solving their problems; managing difficult and challenging situations and conversations
• Can demonstrate how you thrive in a busy environment and work well under pressure
• Are comfortable on a computer (MSOffice and databases)
That said, if you’ve got experience working in a telephone based Customer Service role, great, we can certainly use someone that can hit the ground running so we’d love to hear from you too.
Starting salary of £20,000 rising to £21,500 after a year + bonus of up to £1,800 per year + opportunity for overtime at premium rate.
37.5 hours (if full time)
Monday to Friday - Shift between 8am and 5pm
1 in 4 Saturdays required, paid at a premium overtime rate
• Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
• Access to dedicated benefits site offering hundreds of discounts scheme & cashback at retailers/restaurants
• Death in Service
• NEST pension scheme
• Bonus (OTE £150 per month)
• 24/7 free and confidential support and assistant line
• Health Plans and Wellbeing Support
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) who have more than 35 years’ experience providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. It is a highly successful business that places its people at the heart of the organisation Join us, and you’ll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description