Cylinder Driver (Class 1)
Business Area: Operations
Salary: OTE £38,600 per annum (£31,400 per annum + overtime rate)
Benefits - £1000 Attendance Bonus + £500 Winter Tonnage Bonus, Private Healthcare Plan, Retail and Hospitality Discounts
Hours: Contracted to 45 hours per week
Are you looking to use your Class 2 driving skills? In a role where you get to realise your love of driving every day? In this Cylinder Driver role, you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills and abilities, driving Gas Cylinders to homes and businesses. What you are delivering truly makes a difference to our customers and because of the range of customers we have, no two days are the same. As a Cylinder Driver for Flogas you will work within a fantastic team, who support and help each other every day, whilst also being able to work independently driving your vehicle. Our team work together to ensure everyone understands their routes, offering assistance when needed and helping each other get ready for the deliveries and day ahead. It’s the perfect combination of autonomy and teamwork. Training and development is important to Flogas and opportunities are there for you to develop your driving skills and potentially progress if desired.
- Multi drops to homes and businesses – averaging around 10-12 drops per day
- Driving a Class 2 vehicle with training and development potentially available to Class 1
- Loading and unloading of vehicle
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Driving safely and considerately
- Daily vehicle inspections
- Working hours ensuring you have a work/life balance
- Annual business performance bonus
- Driver of the Year awards – recognising our great drivers
- 33 days paid holiday with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days extra leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service payment x4 of annual salary
- Nationwide discounts for gym memberships / restaurants / hotels / retail etc
- ADR refresher course every 5 years (if applicable)
- 35 hours free CPC training
- High quality PPE
- Digital tachograph card
- Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) license
- Understanding of driver’s hours and tachograph regulations
- Willingness to listen and learn and ask for help if needed
- Driving safely at all time
- Excellent communication skills
If you enjoy driving and want to work for a company interested in you and your development within a great team, then apply now or contact the recruitment team to find out more.
Flogas is a leading supplier of domestic LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) who have more than 35 years’ experience providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. It is a highly successful business that places its people at the heart of the organisation Join us, and you’ll put all your talents to good use developing your career with a growing national brand.
At Flogas we are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring our colleagues feel engaged, motivated and proud to work for Flogas.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description