Cylinder Driver (Class 2)
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Rainham
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
Reporting to the site manager, you will be responsible for delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in cylinders to our domestic and commercial Flogas customers. This role will include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern
What do we want from you?
• Hold a Cat C (Class 2) License
• Possess an ADR in ‘Packages’ with minimum Class 2 gasses (Tanks advantageous)
• Driver qualification card (DCPC)
• Be committed to provide excellent customer service
• Be reliable, flexible and hard-working (some weekend working)
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Have a safe driving record
• Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
• Willing to progress onto other driving disciplines with relevant experience & training i.e. Tankers
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description