Emergency Team Member
Business Area: Technical Services
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
We are seeking enthusiastic team player with experience working in a fast-paced environment to join our Helpdesk based from our Head Office which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This successful candidate will work alongside existing Emergency Helpdesk team members helping to ensure that calls made to the Emergency line are answered in a timely manner and dealt with in line with company procedures.
What do we want from you?
Essential experience & skills
• Experience answering customer phone calls – this doesn’t have to be in a call centre
• Good communication skills
• Patient approach, staying calm under pressure as workload increases
• Strong team ethic, working as a team, for the team
• Have a positive attitude towards Health & Safety and be committed to safe working practises
Desired experience & skills
• Experience working on a helpdesk
• Experience in dispatch of engineers
• Ability to problem solve especially when working under pressure
• Excellent listening skills with ability to think on the job
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description