Business Area: Technical Services
Place of Work: Horncastle
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carry out installation tasks in a safe manner to ACS qualification standards
- Issue all relevant certification required to sign off installation
- Inspection of LPG Vessels and rectification of defects
What do we want from you?
- ACS qualification
- CSCS card
- Gas Safe Register qualifications
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to follow installation drawings and work from own time served experience
- Ability to liaise with customers / site developers on a one to one basis
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description