Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Field Based - Southern Region
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
In order to support the Head of Fleet in providing the leadership required to deliver the above, we are looking to appoint a highly motivated and capable Regional Fleet Manager, reporting into the Head of Fleet and will hold the responsibility over the effective management of our fleet in a geographic region.
What do we want from you?
• Customer Focus
• Continuous Improvement
• Achievement Drive
• Building Relationships
• Team Working
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• National/International CPC holder
• Experience of working successfully in a fleet or transport role
• Sound understanding of transport legislation, compliance and regulatory issues
• High level of IT literacy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Proactive, self-starter
• Comfortable with pace and fluidity
• Experience of Fleet Management and Engineering
• Operational experience in a Fleet/Logistics/Transport environment
• Continuous Improvement, Lean principles
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description