Head of Operations
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: MGS Flint
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
As the Head of Operations you will hold overall responsibility for the business performance for Medical Gases, overseeing 75 employees across 6 sites.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
• Leadership and engagement of the Medical Gases team, including management of functional leads
• Ensuring the safety of employees, customers, patients and the wider public by driving HSEQ compliance, compliance with MHRA standards and proactive Safety Culture improvement.
• Maintain excellent relationships with NHS Ambulance Trusts and other key customers.
• Accountable for overall P&L performance of the division, including cost and capital budget expenditure within targets.
• Responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service whilst achieving continuous improvement in efficiency and cost control within the Medical Gases business.
What do we want from you?
• Experience in the Medical or Compresses Gases industry is essential
• A relevant degree or equivalent qualification
• Proven capability to build engaged and effective teams
• Proven track record of driving continuous operational improvements and efficiencies.
• Customer focused with experience of developing operational capability in line with customer / service needs.
• Proven experience leading through change and transformation, developing a high-performance culture
• Excellent communication and influencing skills across all levels of an organisation
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description