IT Systems Administrator
Business Area: IT
Place of Work: Leicester (Syston)
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative
energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and
business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at
the heart of our organisation.
The Systems Administrator (SA) is responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, servers and networks. The primary task is to ensure continuous optimal performance of IT services and support systems in a multi-user computing environment.
The SA will protect critical information, systems and assets, be involved in solution design and build, software and hardware implementation and training.
The SA will provide active input to the development of the overall IT strategy.
What do we want from you?
• A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
• Experience of Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to use sound judgement in terms of work planning and customer care.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Azure, VMWare, Office 365 administration experience.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement and death in service benefit.
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description